School and community programs: Student Council, Young Life, cross country, soccer, National Honor Society, Girl Scouts, Heritage Belles, Interact, Art Club, Red Cross, Spanish Club and Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. Young Life was the best program of all. I'll be going to a work camp in Georgia for a month this summer.
Plans after graduation: Attend Texas A&M University.
1. Your best experience in school? Being nominated for homecoming queen.
2. Your worst experience in school? When I was sick during my very last high school soccer game.
3. What do you think the number one problem with society is? People take God out of everything.
4. Your greatest inspiration to pursue your life dreams and goals: A Christian youth organization called Young Life.
5. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
6. Video games or computer games? Neither.
7. The greatest act of kindness you've ever received: My brother, Kyle, coming to every cross country meet even when he had to drive an hour or two to get there. During the race he literally ran the course with me and he was my personal cheerleader/coach.
8. What problem is most common in friends your age? People not caring for and loving each other as much as they should. Instead, they stick to their groups and conform to society.
9. If you had $500 to spend any way you wanted, how would you spend it? I would give it to my dad to invest for me.
10. Your most treasured possessions are ... My pillow and my Bible.
11. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? To be able to enjoy reading.
12. Favorite cartoon? I don't really watch cartoons.
13. You could teach someone to ... Skate and swim.
14. You wish you could learn how to ... Surf.
15. If you could ask President Bush one question, what would it be? How do you stay so positive when the news media is so negative?
16. If you could have one superpower, which one would you choose? Magical powers.
17. If you could invent something, what would it be? A time machine so I could go back and see everything.
18. What single word describes you best? Hungry.
19. What is your very first memory? Learning how to skate.